Yield to the sanctification. Prepare your heart to fully serve God, make that decision to yield to that sanctification that only the Lord can perform.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-09-09
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Jude, 2 Thessalonians 2, 1 John 3:15, Psalm 10:17, John 14:6, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, 2 Peter 1, Romans 12:1
- Sanctification means to be set apart. It is an operation the Lord accomplishes in you.
- Baptism is the operation that sets you apart, beginning with the baptism of blood, then water and finally the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Standing in His operation by faith.
- The Lord Jesus died on the cross because you couldn’t sanctify yourself. Your part is to believe Him for it.
- There has been a falling away from the faith, so the Jews can come back to Him.
- To hate your brethren, family, others is to prefer yourself over them.
- Rest in Christ and His will and then you can bring love.
- Prepare your heart to fully serve God, make that decision to yield to that sanctification that the Lord has performed.
- If you are a believer, your job is to be salty to bring forth Christ, in all aspects, to others, in humility.
- The battle that you are in right now is life and death, the Lord is looking for a people who will be 100% sold out to His purpose! You must yield to His sanctification. Pray without ceasing. Prayer is where you engage in the battle.
- Jesus is your only lifeline. There is only one way, one truth and one life.
- There are other gospels out there.
- Do you struggle to do the simple things? Do you think you’ll be able to stand when things get difficult? Do you fear God, taking Him seriously and what’s going on around you seriously?
- If you are going to stand and be a part of the army that holds the anti-Christ back, you’re going to have to believe God.