Do you know God is good, merciful, and loving? The only way you will get to know the Lord, is to spend time with Him. Then you’ll know His goodness and you won’t allow the tough things to move you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO JAMES EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-09-30
- James Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Hebrews 11, 2 Timothy 1:7, Romans 8:28, 1 John 2:1, Matthew 6:10, Psalm 61-62:1-8, Matthew 25:21, Psalm 103:1, Luke 17:10, Luke 6:47-49, Hebrews 12:1
- What we all need, right now, is to lift Jesus high, if we want to see anything change.
- It’s easy to believe a thing when you see it, it is faith that believes when you cannot see. Those who walked by faith were taken care of. To please the Lord, you must walk by faith. How quickly do you lose faith in God?
- The only way you can be of any good to Christ or anyone else, is if you will embrace what the Lord has for you to do. Being submissive and obedient to the Him. Are you going to take your place in the body of Christ?
- There is only one fear you are supposed to operate in, that is the fear of the Lord. All else is emotion and not of God.
- Do you know God is good, merciful, and loving? The only way you will get to know the Lord is to spend time with Him. Then you’ll know His goodness and you won’t allow the tough things to move you.
- The Lord’s will for you in heaven is the same as his will for you here. His will is not for us to be ill or oppressed. If you know God, He’s your hope, your salvation, your everything. Wherever you are in life, the only hope for anyone is Jesus.
- What makes you righteous? Believing God!
- How often do you put your faith and hope in anything other than Jesus? Let Jesus be your rock and your defense. When things get tough, where do you go?