Your mistakes are good fertilizer for the next person going through the same thing. Jesus didn’t go to shed His blood to make your life worse, He came to set you free.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-10-28
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Psalm 103, Matthew 3:17, 1 Samuel 26:9, Proverbs 28:13, Proverbs 1:7, Romans 5:6-8, James 4:14, John 14:15, John 13:34, Luke 8:22-25, James 4:8, John 16:33
- The testimony God has of King David, is that he was a man after God’s own heart. Do you want that to be God’s testimony of you? It’s very simple, make Him your everything.
- Sometimes you don’t feel like praising God. The old man will never want to praise God, you must choose the new man and praise God anyway.
- The Lord hasn’t brought you here to fail, to die or to make you suffer, He came to set you free! Jesus didn’t go to shed His blood to make your life worse, He came to set you free.
- The mistakes you’ve made in life, if you will surrender to the Lord, He will redeem them and use them for good, for you and others you testify to, of His goodness.
- Where is your strength? Is it in you? If it is you are limited, if your strength is the Almighty God there is no limit!
- Do you want the good things of the Lord? Fear God, love what He loves, hate what He hates, if you do that, you’re walking in the fear of God. Trust God to get you where you need to be. It’s a choice.
- What does it mean to fear God? Do you know the character and nature of God? He wants you to know.
- To roll back the reproach you must get circumcised in the heart. There must be a change in you, you must forsake the old man, to receive God’s mercy. The separation unto God, to be sanctified.
- God loved you when you were unlovable, how do you love others? If you are Christ’s, you should do the same as He does.
- King David knew his everything was in the Lord. There’s no problem God doesn’t have the answer for. There’s no divide He can’t cover. David’s hope was always in the Lord. What is the Lord to you? Is He your everything or your afterthought? If you look to anything other than God for anything, He’s not your everything.
- Do you ever feel inadequate as a husband, father, wife, mother, whatever it is you face? Without Christ you are, but Jesus makes up the difference. You are not called to walk in you, walk in Jesus as David did.
- Your mistakes are good fertilizer for the next person going through the same thing.