Do you have freedom, peace, love, joy? Do you have fear, mental anguish, worry? If you do not have freedom, peace, love, and joy, you are not in Christ. It’s not too late, it’s a choice to tap into all God’s goodness.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-12-09
- Rick Eutsler
- Romans 6, John 15, Romans 7:18, Numbers 13, Numbers 11:1-25, Matthew 6:9-15, Galatians 5:16, Romans 3:23, Romans 8:7, Romans 6:4
- Do you have freedom, peace, love, joy? Do you have fear, mental anguish, worry? If you do not have freedom, peace, love, and joy, you are not in Christ. It’s not too late, it’s a choice to tap into all God’s goodness.
- How are you made dead to sin, freed from sin? The blood of Christ! Choose to believe that His sacrifice is sufficient, stop walking in unbelief.
- If you are in Christ, you will bear much fruit! Why don’t you bear much fruit?
- You are translated from the old man to the new man by baptism, you walk in that by faith. Where do you choose to dwell?
- He’s made the way for your redemption; do you count it worthy of your attention? Will you receive and walk in His ways?
- Do you know or realize what the reality of a walk in Christ means?
- Are you playing games with God? Do you take Him seriously? There’s a fight in you that must happen! Are you a fighter? Fight off that unbelief, choose to believe God.
- Believe a thing because God said so, not because you see it or understand it. If you won’t, that is you leaning on your own understanding, which you are told expressly not to do.
- How often do you consider the things of God as not good enough, as the Israelites complained about the manna provided them? The Lord has made a provision for you to choose against that old man who will always walk in unbelief, finding the things of the Lord not good enough. Make the choice to believe, choose not to despise God.
- Are you like Thomas, needing to see before you’ll believe? The demonstration of whether you believe the Word will be manifest by whether you do the Word.
- The only way to have peace, love, joy, and freedom is in Christ, you cannot take self into the body of Christ, you must put your old man off. It’s the work of God, not yours.