Ask the Lord to fix you so you can show people who He is. That is being about the Lord’s work. God’s mercy is bigger than your wrongness. If you want a testimony like the one the Lord has of David, be about the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-12-16
- Rick Eutsler
- James 1:1-4, 2 Chronicles 6, 2 Samuel 12:1-14, Psalm 51, Proverbs 28:13, James 2:23, Matthew 5:3
- If you are serving the Lord, He will renew your strength. The joy that is in Christ far exceeds everything.
- You are to be perfected in Christ in THE FAITH.
- Are you ok to admit when you are wrong? And admit that Christ is right? If you will, that will open the opportunity to have fellowship with the Lord Almighty.
- It is imperative to cleave unto Christ and forsake the old man.
- Do you know the goodness, grace, and mercy of God like David did? He is an example for you to follow, a man after God’s own heart.
- Do you feel condemned when found guilty in a thing? That’s not where the Lord wants you to stay. The condemnation is from the enemy to take the joy from you when you’ve fallen. Conviction doesn’t equal condemnation, it’s a place for repentance unto God to receive the mercy, grace and forgiveness that He has when you repent.
- Do you ever think you get away with sin you commit, as if it’s covered or hidden from God? No sin is ever hidden or covered up.
- Do you accept the responsibility for your actions? Do you blame others? The whole point is that you know you are a sinner, and you need to trust in the Gospel just like everyone else. Jesus Christ’s blood is sufficient even for you.
- You ask for mercy when you know you are guilty, that is the only way you can receive the mercy of God. Acknowledge the need to recognize your sin, the way out is humility and repentance.
- Do you despise God, that would be doing anything contrary to His Word, without faith and love?
- Ask the Lord, as David did, to fix you so you can show people who He is. That is being about the Lord’s work. God’s mercy is bigger than your wrongness. If you want a testimony like the one the Lord has of David, be about the Lord and His business.