I need a volunteer. Send me. Here I am. The disciples straightway followed Him, without hesitation.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-09-11
- Carter Price
- Steven Atherton
- Matthew 4:18, Isaiah 6:8
- The disciples straightway followed Jesus, without hesitation.
- When asked for a volunteer, does it matter what the help is for?
- Details are on a need to know basis and they come later.
- Your response to being asked to volunteer is “Here am I, send me” or “Yes sir, no problem”.
- Remember who you are doing it for. Jesus laid down His life for you.
- Service to the Lord is “Yes sir, no problem and send me”. It is not saying “I won’t volunteer ever again”.
- In school you were called ‘teachers pet’ or ‘brown noser’ if you did that which you were told to do, but only because they are convicted.
- On judgment day “should’ve”, “could’ve”, “would’ve” will be too late and have no place.
- Without diligent service to the Lord, how long will your eternity last? (How long will you stand?)
- Pulling apart 2 sheets of velcro really slowly, is the reluctance in doing that which the Lord tells you to do.
- Is the Lord seeing you do what He has told you to do?
- It’s time to take another step into the place of diligent service.
- Your flesh does not, nor ever will, want to do the will of God.
- But the new man needs to be the first response.
- If you’re about the Lord’s business, then there’s nothing more exciting and it leads to “yes Lord”.
- There is no “working on it”, it’s a choice, and when you choose it, God shows up and meets you in it.