The simplicity of the choice to serve God. The Gospel is simple, it’s about ONE choice: Die to yourself and serve the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO JAMES EUTSLER & RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-10-27
- James Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Matthew 6:19-21, James 1:5, Colossians 3
- James talked about how thankful he is to be here, because he is thankful to those who loved him enough to pray for him.
- The grace of God is far bigger than anything you could imagine.
- The only way you can help anyone is to love others enough to pray for them.
- Waiting on the Lord is about serving Him.
- If you want to do what the Lord has for you, then you have to humble yourself.
- Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- The Gospel is simple: It’s about ONE choice, die to yourself and serve the Lord.
- Dying to yourself is being single-minded.
- Ask in faith, believing God is able to deliver.
- It’s a choice you have to make. Do you want to serve God? Then you WILL serve God.
- When you are attached to the things of this world, the enemy has power to control you.
- If ye then be risen with Christ (which happens after water baptism), seek those things which are above (you have to choose to seek). It boils down to your choice to choose daily to put off the old man and set your affection on the things above.
- If you truly want to serve God, then you will choose God every day. You do it because you believe God, believe His Word.
- We do know what love looks like, we have Jesus as an example, but we also have others like Davy as examples in our lives.
- It is beyond time to put off childish things and put on the mind of Christ.
- Friends of God prayed for you and that’s why you are here, but now what you do with that is your choice.
- When you serve God and put others first, you can become that friend of God and God will hear your cry.
- Obedience to the Lord and forsaking all is what it took for the disciples to go from servant to friend of God. It’s available to absolutely everyone.
- As you move forward, the evidence will be before you.