Your choice is the wrong choice, unless you choose Jesus. Receive Godly counsel and choose the ways of the Lord instead of your ways.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-05-10
- Corey Sweet
- Bob Hicks
- Proverbs 12:15
- Choices you make affect everyone around you.
- When asked to do a thing, do you get up straight away and do that which was asked of you?
- Seek counsel… seek Godly authority to give you counsel.
- You need to be diligent in seeking Godly counsel when making choices and decisions.
- Everything boils down to choice.
- Will you choose to serve God? Will you hear and receive the counsel of the Lord?
- You can not worry about hurting someone else’s feelings or having your feelings hurt and walk in Christ.
- God has not given you a spirit of fear. Stop fearing.
- Choose today to repent.
- Jesus will never force you to do His will, it’s always your choice.
- Jesus laid down His life for you that you could have eternal life, but you have to choose it.
- You can NOT change the past. Ask God to give you another opportunity to do His will.
- If you want Jesus Christ, you will do His will regardless of how you feel.
- If you have a question, ask God for the answer.