Are we bringing the kingdom of God so it is at hand? The responsibility of faith starts with those who call themselves Christ’s. Do you want to be mighty in the Lord to break down strongholds? It starts with you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-07-17
- Carter Price
- Robin Atherton
- Matthew 11:28-30, Luke 15:11-19, Psalm 25:1, Jeremiah, Matthew 21:33-46, Esther, Daniel 9:1-22, 2 Peter 1:5, Proverbs 13:10, Mark 1:15, Luke 21:31, 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Are you going to do the right thing or take shortcuts? The Lord’s way is the right way and that is the easy way. If you do things the Lord’s way, take upon His yolk, it will give you rest unto your soul.
- The church is the body of Christ which has many members, you need to work together to accomplish the things the Lord would have you do. If any parts of the body won’t do their part, they are not only cheating themselves but are also causing more strain on the rest of the body.
- Jesus is the Physician who can bring a member back into the body even after it’s been cut off. If you continue in your way, grace will be pulled back and being grafted back into the body is less and less likely to happen.
- The Lord is going to accomplish His will one way or another, it’s up to you to choose to be a part of accomplishing His will. If you won’t you will be cast off and someone else will take that place.
- We should be a people who know what you have in Christ and walk in it.
- Why do you come to services? What do you take home? What do you do with it?
- Do you come here as though you already have? What makes you think you’re accepted in the beloved? When you take your place in the body, that is what makes you accepted in the beloved. You have to, by faith choose it. What do you want? Are you willing to actually do something about it.
- If you’re the people of God, you go out bringing the things of God so other people can become the people of God.
- Esther served and was loved, she was obedient to the Lord through obeying her authority. She was a servant, as were Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, they served where they were without railing against the government they were to serve under.
- Believing on changes things, believing in is vanity.
- When you come into agreement with God you have rest, it’s part of the agreement.
- Have you walked thinking you were right? If you were right, things would be different. It’s because of the disobedience of Christians and their iniquity that the Lord’s ways are not going out. If you are a Christian and not doing things His way you bring ridicule upon God.
- What are you bringing? Are you bringing the kingdom of God so it is at hand? The responsibility of faith starts with those who call themselves Christ’s. Do you want to be mighty in the Lord to break down strongholds? It starts with you.
- You need to be people who will stand up and do, there’s no one you should not care about. They’re all people who Christ died for, all need redemption. Do you want your heart to change? If you sincerely want it the Lord will answer. When the Word of God comes, do you receive it? Be a worshipper of God and you will receive.