Do you disregard the truth you perceive that is not spoken in love? Truth is truth. Receive it as truth from the Lord and He will establish it. Truth comes from all kinds of places, will you hear?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO MEGAN & STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-06-14
- Megan Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Hebrews 3:8, Job, Revelation 12:11,Jude 1:20, Colossians 3:14-23, 1 Peter 3:7, Matthew 6:22,Mark 14:31, 1 Corinthians 1:28, Romans 7
- Are you a half empty or a half full person? A half empty is all about fear, a half full is all about faith and thankfulness.
- No matter what anyone else is doing, if the Lord has told you to do a thing, it is therefore possible.
- The loudest voice in your head can be yourself, if you let it be. Choose to allow the Lord’s voice to be the loudest.
- It’s easy to say a thing, it’s more difficult to follow through with actions.
- The testimonies of when you’ve hearkened unto the Lord are there to remind you of the Lord’s ability to use you and work through you in service to others.
- When you have a right perspective of the Lord, it’s easy to be humble.
- The Lord doesn’t inhabit you trying to do stuff when it’s about you. When it’s about you it will lack joy. Happiness and sadness, for the most part, are all about you. Joy is something you can have because you are doing things in love, sorrow comes because people reject what you are doing in love.
- How much truth have you heard, whether it be in love or not, what do you do with it? Do you disregard the truth you perceive that is not spoken in love? Truth is truth. Receive it as truth from the Lord and He will establish it. Truth comes from all kinds of places, will you hear?
- We’ve all broken things, the most valuable things we have broken are the hearts of people that we have interacted with. There are things more valuable than what money can buy. Come to the Lord with things you have broken, you have to trust Him to be able to fix it. The Lord will make a mosaic out of the pieces, one you can walk on as a testimony of His goodness, His power and His love. Then others can see the goodness of God.
- How often do you go forward with good intentions and that’s all it is?
- The Lord doesn’t want you to be in darkness, He wants you to be in the light and be as lights in the world.
- It is a physical impossibility for you to accomplish the things of the Lord in your strength, the reason you don’t go forward is because you are trying to go about in your strength. The key to success, is to go back and ask the Lord to help you go forward in His strength.