We serve an awesome God. Don’t allow yourself to be consumed by fear, trust God!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO MAGGIE SWEET PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-01-12
- Maggie Sweet
- Robin Atherton
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Esther 4:6, Proverbs 3:1, Matthew 13:18
- He is an awesome God.
- God ministers to us with wisdom, power and love.
- Without the Lord working through her disciplers and those in authority over her, Maggie would not have been able to come through the difficult time.
- Esther obeyed what her authority (Mordecai) told her to do in spite of the fear.
- Make a list of the good things God has done for you.
- Yesterday is gone, today you get to start fresh.
- The thing about seeing what the Lord has done is that we can know that He will continue to do it. He can be the power of your life despite you.
- The fact that Jesus loves you even when you’re not lovable, shines a light on the fact that His love is different.
- God is asking us to trust Him and He has proven Himself faithful so by that knowledge we choose to trust Him.
- If you don’t know God is good, then you don’t know God.
- Knowing, but not digesting, is of no use.
- You don’t really know if you trust God or love someone until you are tested on it.
- Proverbs 3:5 – You don’t know how much you lean on your own understanding, how little you trust in the Lord with ALL your heart.
- HIS standard is what matters.
- Brother Steve mentioned in SC this morning that people who learn from their own mistakes don’t stay, because they get offended.
- Too often you filter that which you hear to suit you or to fit you. Instead, go to the Lord and ask Him to demonstrate it.
- Embrace the tribulation so you can put it all off.
- You can not walk in you AND walk in Christ.
- The work that the Lord is doing, is not for the destruction of your soul, but rather for the destruction of your flesh.