Four letter word – WORK. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Puzzle pieces.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-07-07
- Carter Price
- Robin Atherton
- Philippians 2:12, Matthew 12:31, Psalms 136, 2 Corinthians 12:9, John 1:9, John 6:28-29, Romans 5:1
- Four letter word that people don’t like – WORK.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling means that there is a work to be worked out in us.
- If, once you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, there was nothing else that needed to be worked out, then why do we have the Bible with instructions and guidance?
- Inviting Christ into your life is just the beginning.
- Philippians 2:12 is why we have instructions.
- We would have no hope without His teaching us.
- God made a way for us or there would be no hope.
- Gods mercy endureth forever!
- Gods grace is sufficient for thee, His strength is made perfect in weakness.
- Are you yet without understanding?
- Did God go through everything He did in vain? If you don’t walk in His ways then isn’t that what you’re saying?
- Walking by faith is like having a puzzle in a ziplock bag without the original image or box. As the Lord puts pieces together it makes a complete picture.
- Mercy is Gods response to repentance.
- When you are convicted it means you have a place of repentance.
- God is a redeemer and He is able to redeem things 40 years later.