Believe right and trust God. Follow after their FAITH! The same God we have a hope in for ourselves, is the same God who can bring someone else through to do likewise.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-08-19
- Robin Atherton
- Hebrews 12, Ephesians 6:18, Luke 22, John 3
- My father is God. His intent to us is always for our good.
- While God has not brought us here to fail, we certainly don’t have to fail.
- God has brought us to a place where we can now let Him finish the work that He began.
- God came to save us, not justify us in the flesh.
- Passing through the eye of the needle will require us to have a hope in the faithfulness that God has shown Himself to have for us, that He can do that which we are incapable of doing.
- The same God we have a hope in for ourselves, is the same God who can bring someone else through to do likewise.
- Pray always, first for one another.
- You can not be bound by the worlds conclusion that there is no hope.
- You have to have the hope you have for yourself for others.
- We need a savior in part because we are not perfect in our steadfastness and stand.
- Count it all joy when you fall into temptation. Have you done that lately? It doesn’t feel good, but you can prove His faithfulness.
- You think you are something, but you need to be what God would have you to be.
- Faith is to know that He is able even when you can’t stand up in it.
- Follow their faith – mark them and follow after their faith, not them and what they do. It’s not about being good.